1. For the person who’s fresher to agile and would like to go for SAFe certification, which one would you suggest?
- If you are looking at it only for yourself, then to start your journey, we would suggest Leading SAFe® (SAFe® Agilist)
- For Team Level - SAFe® for Teams (SAFe® Practitioner)
- For an Agile Coach - Implementing SAFe® (SAFe® Program Consultant)
- For Release Train Engineer - SAFe® Release Train Engineer
- For Product Owner and Program Managers - SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
- For Scrum Masters - SAFe® Scrum Master and SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
- For System, Solution, and Enterprise architects - SAFe® for Architects
- For Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers - SAFe® DevOps
- For developers and testers - SAFe® Agile Software Engineering
- For more details, please send us your query at email@example.com
2. Which are the courses Temenos+Agility offers?
We offer all the courses of SAFe + Our workshop for temenos Model (A way of transforming the organization)
We also do onsite corporate training based on client requirements.
Please visit our website for all different offerings - www.visiontemenos.com
Kindly mail us your requirement for corporate training at - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When can we start the registration process and when Early bird tickets will close?
As soon as the class is published on Scaled Agile and our website you can go ahead with the registration process.
There are limited Early bird tickets as soon as they get sold out, the regular price will be applicable.
4. After registration If I couldn’t attend the class, can I send my friend or colleague to the class?
Yes, you can transfer the ticket to a future date for the same event or to another qualified person. For detailed information please visit our website for Cancellation and Refund policy - https://www.visiontemenos.com/legal/cancellation-refund-policy
5. After the registration process due to any circumstances if I am unable to attend the class, will you refund my money and when?
Refund can only be initiated prior to 4 weeks of event start date. Under normal situations, the refund shall be processed within 15 working days. At the time of cancellation, 500 USD will be charged as website processing fee.
For more details please visit our website for Cancellation/Refund policy - https://www.visiontemenos.com/legal/cancellation-refund-policy
6. Once I finish the registration process, when can I expect the study materials?
As soon as the registration is complete, students will get an electronic mail with pre-reading materials links.
Physical workbook will be given to students on the first day of the course.
7. Is the study material provided for the course sessions are enough to clear the exam?
For the exam point of view, the workbook which will be provided during workshop and the Big Picture where the icons are clickable, you’ll get the detailed Knowledge on SAFe®.
We suggest you to read scaled agile framework and SAFe books that provides excellent learning material. Here are two: SAFe® 4.5 Distilled: Applying the Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Software and Systems, by Richard Knaster and Dean Leffingwell, and SAFe® 4.5 Reference Guide: Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean Software and Systems Engineering, by Dean Leffingwell with Richard Knaster, Drew Jemilo, and Inbar Oren.
8. Can we attend SAFe courses online?
No, only the classroom training with the SAFe course materials is the path towards any SAFe certification.
These classes are composed of all interactive learning sessions along with a lot of classroom exercises, which includes simulation on various activities.
Many research papers will also be discussed on SAFe. Overall it’s a fun loving and learning environment for the participants.
9. Are there any possibilities to get study materials without registration?
We can give you the references and names of the books to refer and links for blogs and pre-reading material.
10. If I fail in the exam, do I need to pay for the second attempt?
If you don’t pass your exam on the first attempt, one can take it again by purchasing a retake.
- Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification
- SAFe for Teams with SAFe Practitioner (SP) Certification
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Training with SSM Certification
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) with SASM Certification
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) with POPM Certification
- SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE) with RTE Certification
- SAFe DevOps with DevOps Practitioner Certification The retake fee for Implementing SAFe with SPC4 Certification is $250.
You have to pay $50 retake fee and immediately retake the exam for the following courses:
11. Can I take the exam from anywhere or it needs to be answered last day of the course or where I am planning to attend the class?
As its an online exam, you can take it from any location with a fast, reliable internet connection within 30 days time frame.
12. If I am unable to answer the exam within 30 days window due to some circumstances, does it have any extensions?
If the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion, the first attempt fee is included as part of the registration fee.
If you are unable to take your exam within the 30-day window, you may still access the exam and can extend your exam deadline while logged in to your Scaled Agile Community profile (*T&C apply). For more details please contact SAI.
13. Why should one opt for getting SAFe® certification from Temenos+Agility, when others are offering a lower price?
14. What documentation is necessary to demonstrate that I satisfy the prerequisites for the SPC or any other SAFe certification?
- There are no documentation requirements.
- Please email us your current agile experience and certifications, so that we can guide you on this accordingly.
15. If I don’t have any experience, is there any possibility to attend the SPC (Implementing SAFe®) class?
One must have 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management, have 3+ years of experience in Agile, have one or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)